Urban Skincare Co Repair+ Body Balm - review

/
0 Comments

I was first introduced to Urban Skincare Co via Lust Have It and this Repair+ Body Balm was the first item I tried from the brand.

I loved it straight away and so at the time I made use of an LHI code and bought a small sample pack, which was happily upgraded by Urban Skincare and I received this large bundle and a bunch of other products to try. Great marketing from Urban Skincare, I must say!


It's taken me a while to open this pack, however, because I wound up with a lot of face creams and cleansers from Memebox that I didn't like (so I used those on my body, just to get rid of them), and it was only a month or so ago when I was finally able to open this pack.

The shampoo and conditioner were meant for my husband, but he didn't like them (I can see why, but more on that when I review those products) so they've been sitting around for me to use once I'd got through the haircare I had open.

Anyhoo. I'll review each product in turn and then do a round-up post on the whole set.


Urban Skincare Co Repair+ Body Balm
  • Deeply moisturising and readily absorbed
  • Effectively binds moisture to the skin, hydrating and nourishing without leaving a greasy residue
  • Oligogeline®, a powerful humectant, penetrates deep into the dermis and transfers calcium and magnesium, both critical to skin health and regeneration
  • Coriander oil alleviates dryness and minor irritations, protecting skin from the free radical exposure and stresses of your everyday routine
  • To use: after cleansing, pour a small amount onto hands; focusing on dry areas, gently rub lotion into body; reapply as required
  • RRP $12.95 for 100ml


Verdict

I loved this cream when I first tried it, and happily I love it just as much the second time around.

It's a white cream that applies and spreads well, and a little goes a long way - which is great for me because I go through body moisturisers so quickly. But this one lasts longer than most so it's better value than creams that cost less but don't last long.

What I love about this is that it's a great moisturiser that manages to be super hydrating without feeling heavy or greasy. My skin tends towards dryness so I need something with a bit of punch, but I think you'd like this even if you had normal or oily skin because it's not too full on.

It has a nice smell that's not overpowering and I enjoy using it for that reason alone.

On the product claims I haven't touched on yet: I do think it's readily absorbed; I do feel that it has a penetrating effect that makes your skin look more healthy; and it does alleviate dryness.

All in all, this is a great body cream and it's one I would buy again. I reckon it's the best product in this pack by far.




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.