Lust Have It Women's Box December 2015

/
0 Comments

Yay, look what arrived today! 

Lust Have It's December 2015 box is a little late but it's not as late as many others have been, so I'm not too fussed about that.

It's a decent, well-rounded box with five goodies to play with, four of them full size. 


I'm thrilled to see some new Essenzza wipes to try since the brand produces my HG facial wipes, and although I've used the Naobay and Chella products before, I'm happy to try them again.

I'm not too thrilled about the colour I got for the Be a Bombshell Eye Quad because it's so similar to the one I tried in New York City that didn't work for me (I've reviewed that here), although I'm interested in trying the purple shade so I may decide to keep it.



There's the description card that came with the box.

As always I'll do a first impressions post now and then update this later on after I've tested whatever I plan to keep and can comment properly on the contents.


Naobay Moisturizing Peeling (RRP $27 AUD for 100ml; received full size)

I've used this before and remember liking it but not loving it. This was a couple of years ago though so maybe my thoughts will have changed.

It's a facial milk with natural peeling particles from the Acai palm tree. A face peel that gently exfoliates the skin, this product removes surface cells and impurities and also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.

Sounds good! Looking forward to giving it another go.


Sasy N Savy Hand Cream in Orchid from Paradise (RRP $15 - $20 AUD for 40ml; received full size)

I haven't heard of these guys before so it's nice to receive something from an unknown brand. 

According to the card, this is a luxury protective hand cream that deeply nourishes and hydrates your skin. It's for hard-working hands and apparently leaves them feeling soft and supple.

I need another hand cream like I need a hole in the head, but at least this is something that will definitely get used!


Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals Micellar Mini Wipes (RRP $2.25 AUD)

Can't wait to try these! They're apparently micellar water infused wipes with fuss-free 3-in-1 action. They're meant to cleanse and tone as they remove makeup and waterproof mascara. You can use them on your eyes and also the rest of your face.

It might sound ridiculous considering we're talking about facial wipes, but these are the most exciting items in the box for me - that's how much I love my other Essenzzas!



Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad in London (RRP $22 AUD; received full size)

I'm not thrilled about this inclusion because I've used and finished another one of these quads and also an eyeshadow single from these guys and they don't do eyeshadows well at all. 

Be a Bombshell blushes on the other hand are sensational, so it's unfortunate that the shadows don't perform as well.

There's my quad:


As mentioned above, I'm not sure whether I'll keep this because I'm only interested in the purple shadow - it's an interesting colour and I have nothing else like it. Not sold on keeping a quad for one eyeshadow, but we'll see. 


Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil (RRP $24.50 AUD; received full size)

Full review here. Last time around I used this product more for touch ups (eg concealing) and not as a dedicated highlighter - and it does say on the card that it's for highlighting as well as concealing - but unfortunately it didn't perform any function particularly well.

There's a swatch:


I will keep this though because it's a handy product to throw in your bag and it travels well.

In sum

I'm happy with this box and can't wait to try the wipes and the peeling especially.

The RRP value is over $90 AUD so it's good value if you're going to use most things, which I am.

Did you receive this box? Let me know what you thought of it if so.


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.