My beautyheaven beautorium haul arrived!

/
0 Comments

Woot woot - look at that bunch of goodies! They arrived this week and I was super pleased to see them because we've had a lot going on lately and I could have done with something to lift my spirits. Free stuff did that nicely ; )

For those who don't know, beautyheaven is a website/beauty community where you can rate products, read reviews and tips etc, and connect with fellow beauty lovers. You can earn points along the way (eg for reviewing products) and this was how I was able to pick up a few things: beautyheaven's beautorium opened a while back and I exchanged some points for a couple of items and paid only shipping for them. I was super excited to see that some extra things had been thrown in for good measure!


Here are the products I chose to 'buy' with my points: the Avon Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream SPF 15 and the Swisspers Rosehip Rejuvenating Facial Cleansing Wipes.

I picked these two because I've run out of both day cream and wipes, so rather than being 'naughty' and choosing fun stuff like makeup that I don't need, I decided to be a good girl and grab these items because they've saved me a purchase. I'll be opening both this week so look out for my reviews, which I'll write once I've given them a good test run.


And here are the extra goodies I received: I wasn't expecting these so I was almost more excited to receive them than I was the products I knew were coming!

I've happily scored a Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, a Pure Moisture Coconut Body Créme, a Goodness Every Week Face Scrub and a Palmolive Naturals Active Nourishment Shampoo & Conditioner.

The scrub and micellar water are big enough to warrant full reviews, and the other items I'll test in one of my sachet city posts. Looking forward!

In sum

I'm thrilled with my beautorium haul and can't wait to give everything a crack. 

Let me know what products you chose from beautyheaven's beautorium, and whether you've found anything amazing in your loot : ) 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.