Project Dent 2017 update: Clarins Aquatic Treasures Summer Bronzing Compact

/
0 Comments

Hello all and welcome to my first Project Dent update for the year.

I reviewed this product yesterday (see here) and I wanted to go ahead and update you on the dent I've made in it over the last two weeks. Spoiler alert: there isn't one. But you can see a bit of progress ; )

I've used it every day since my intro post (see here), which means that it's had a solid two weeks' daily use.

Here's what it looked like back on 6 February, when I introduced it to this series:


And here's what it looks like now, after two weeks' use:


Let's try that again, different light. Here's how it was two weeks ago: 

 

And here's where it is now:


Obviously there's not a huge difference but you should be able to see that the pattern's slightly worn down. 

The best way to see progress I reckon, is to look at the second rim of pattern after the 'C'. So you'll see the C in the middle of the pan, then there are lines, and at the end of those lines the next section is a whole bunch of dots. In the above shot you may notice that the lower half of the dots look like they might be developing hard-pan (they are), while the upper half is not. And if you compare the dot pattern to the photo above it, that's where I can see the most obvious progress.

Anyhoo! I hope you enjoyed this post. You may well see this bronzer show up in Project Pan later on because although it's ok, it's my least-favourite bronzer so I'd quite like to get through it.

I'll aim to post on my next Project Dent product today.

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.