Project Pan 2017: the tally so far

/
0 Comments

Good morning all and welcome to my first Project Pan tally post for 2017!

You may remember that I've been doing quarterly Project Pan tallies for a while now - in part because it helps keep me motivated and in part because it's useful to see what kinds of products I've been finishing - so I wanted to sneak this post in before we get too far into April, particularly because I suspect it won't be a huge panning month for me and I would like to remind myself that it hasn't been a wasted year yet.

So without further ado...


January was a pretty slow start to the year and I only knocked out one product before my month-end update. This is unusual for me because I normally have a couple of empties to post on throughout the month, but a few products hung around longer than I'd anticipated.

Still, I did manage to get through a total of four products in the end, these being:

  • one sunscreen spray (travel-sized)
  • one lipstick
  • one eye primer
  • one liquid illuminator (travel-sized)


February was also a slow month for me and again I only had one mini update to show for the month, when I finally finished the above gel blush. This had been on my list since Project Pan 2016 so at least it was a good empty!

By the end of the month I had finished:
  • one toothpaste
  • one highlighter
  • one hair treatment (travel-sized)
  • one non-powder blush

So February's total was four products as well, which isn't awful but it's not as good as I would like. Mind you, finishing off not only a blush but also a highlighter isn't a bad effort so I was happy about that.


March was fortunately a much better month and I finished off nine products, which is close to my Project Pan best effort of ten products in one month.

This is what I finished:
  • two face masks
  • one tanning mousse (travel-sized)
  • two concealers
  • one lipstick
  • one hair oil (travel-sized)
  • one BB cream (travel-sized)
  • one powder blush

Not a bad effort! If only all panning months were this good : )


The tally so far

So, adding up the monthly totals, this is what I've finished to date:

  • one eye primer
  • one BB cream (travel-sized)
  • two concealers
  • two lipsticks
  • one powder blush
  • one non-powder blush
  • one powder highlighter
  • one liquid illuminator (travel-sized)
  • one hair treatment (travel-sized)
  • one hair oil (travel-sized)
  • one sunscreen spray (travel-sized)
  • two face masks
  • one tanning mousse (travel-sized)
  • one toothpaste

That's a total of sixteen products, which isn't bad but last year I panned sixty-five items and the year before that I panned fifty, so I'm not looking good in terms of reaching those numbers this year unless I start moving faster.

I guess I'm not too worried because I am starting with a smaller collection this year than I've done in previous years, but it would be good to get to fifty products by the end of 2017 so I've definitely got my work cut out.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.