Project Dent 2017: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sunkissed

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

Last round I dented my Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed (see update post here), so it made sense to keep things going and do this one in Sunkissed next.


If you read my review of Bronzed (see here), you may know that I in fact prefer this shade in Sunkissed, even though Bronzed is a better 'bronzer match' for my skintone.

That's because Bronzed isn't unique and it's not my favourite colour for bronzing, but this one in Sunkissed has quickly become my favourite nude blush: it's a perfect light peachy brown that looks natural and goes with everything. I love it.


There's how Sunkissed looked when I first bought it (sunlight):


 And here's how it looks now, at the start of the denting period (indirect sunlight): 


Natural light:


Under artificial light, enhanced for clarity: 


As you can see, I've definitely used it but there's not much happening in terms of a dent.

My aim with this product is to use it consistently for the rest of June (give or take), with the aim of doing two things: first, making some visible progress so the product looks more loved; and second, finally reviewing it and letting you know my thoughts, especially as compared to Bronzed.

What I'll be looking for in particular is whether this one is any more pigmented than Bronzed, since that one is so light on pigment that it doesn't work as well on the eyes as I would like. I'm hoping this one fares better.

That's all from me! Wish me luck : )

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.