Project Pan 2017 mini update #19

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another mini update for Project Pan 2017!

This will just be a short one because I'm swamped by work at the moment, but I wanted to take a break from that so here's my chance to sneak in this little post.


Yes it's true, I'm now down two primers: Too Faced's Hangover Primer and Maybelline's Baby Skin. There they are above in all their empty glory.

Now to be completely honest: the Too Faced primer got to the stage a few days ago where I could no longer pump or squeeze any more product out, and the Maybelline one joined it this morning. So what I've done with both tubes is cut them open and then scraped the remains into a little pot with a spatula. I also added Becca's Topaz to the mix until I couldn't pump no more, which is how I'd been using these three products anyway - so now I don't have to mix them.

While in theory these products aren't completely gone because there's enough in the pot to last me a week or two, they're finished for the purposes of this project (and the Becca almost-empty will appear in a later post).


There they are again above so you can see my markers. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be through these, not only because this means that I'm now down two primers, but also because I'm pretty sick of using the same primer combo on the daily and I'm looking forward to mixing things up.

As for my replacement:


Yes, I've picked another hair product: my travel-sized Moroccanoil Treatment. Why? So far I don't like it and I want to give it a good go before reviewing it, and Project Pan is a good way to do that.

Also, I have too many larger products on my list at the moment so I need something smaller like this that should, with any luck, be done by the end of July.

There's my marker below:


In sum

Apologies for the short post, but needs must!

Can't wait to reach the end of June and see just how good this panning month turns out to be : )

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.