Project Dent 2017: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Monochrome

/
0 Comments

I had hoped to get my Project Pan update posted today, but turns out I'm disastrously sick so I don't have the steam for it.

Rest assured, though, that I marked and photographed all my products yesterday, being the last day of July - so when I do get my update posted, it will be accurate in terms of how much I was able to use each product for the past month.

Enter Project Dent. Why? These posts are short and much less taxing! Plus I do need to get one up anyway, and to make things easy on myself, I've decided to focus on this Hourglass quint for the next couple of weeks. I've already reviewed it (see here), so that will be one less thing to do over the denting period and I can just focus on using it, rather than reviewing it too.

So, here's how my palette looks as of today, 1 August 2017:


Same shot, enhanced:


And another one:  


Same shot, enhanced: 


Different angle (enhanced): 


As you can see, I've definitely used it but there's not much happening in terms of progress. This is because it's super pigmented so I only need to use the smallest amount each time.

My aim over the next two weeks is to get some visible progress happening, meaning I've got my work cut out for me since these palettes don't show progress very easily. I've seen some people say that these quints aren't pigmented, but that's not my experience at all (and I own three of them!).

Wish me luck over the denting period and also cross your fingers for me that this illness lifts sooner rather than later. It's not easy looking after kids when you have a fever and can barely get up, that's for sure.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.