Project Dent 2017 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

I need to review this product but that review has been held up by inclement weather: I want to get in some good comparison swatches, and since it looks like that won't be happening for a few days, best I do this Project Dent update first. That way I can move this bronzer out of circulation and pick my next item for denting.


So, I brought this mini bronzer into circulation two weeks ago, and since then I've been using it every day (see intro post here).

As you may know, sometimes I tire of the products I'm denting - but I didn't tire of this one. Indeed, I don't think I've tired of a single Hourglass product yet.


You should be able to see in the below shot that there's a slight dip happening in the middle of this product, and you'll see in the following shots that, two weeks later, that dip is now lower:


There's a shot of the pan two weeks ago, as it was on 14 July:


Same shot, enhanced:


And here's how we're looking now, after two weeks' daily use:


Same shot, enhanced:


There we are from the side:


Last angle:


So, the progress isn't insanely obvious but it's definitely there: I now have a good dip happening in the middle and I can also see some changes in the texture on the surface (eg the air bubbles), which isn't surprising because this product is only 1.4g in size and I do need to use more of this than I do Radiant Bronze Light because it's paler so I need to build it.

Again, my apologies that I haven't got my review up yet but I will soon: suffice to say here that this formula is my favourite bronzer formula on the market and I'm yet to find a bronzer I prefer. And while I do prefer Radiant Bronze Light because I have a preference for bronzers with a red undertone (this one pulls more golden peach on me), I do love this product and I'm glad to own it.

Mind you, I'll likely pan it soon because I want to buy one of the new shades, so I'll need to make room for it: I have too many bronzers already!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.