Project Dent 2017: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Pressed) in Champagne Pop

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent post for August.

It's definitely been a 'denting' month for me and this is the third item I've introduced this month - not only because I really want to use and review my powder products, but also because my husband is away again this week for four days (he was last week, too), so Project Dent posts are a good option since the photos have (mostly) already been taken and these posts aren't very long so I've got more chance of squeezing them in between caring for the kids.


So, the above photos are old ones and I may well re-shoot them during the denting period if I have time. I'd like to do that because I need to review this product, so it's a good opportunity to do it.

I've had this product ever since it was released in Australia and while Becca doesn't make my favourite formula for highlighters because these pressed versions can emphasise texture, this particular colour is just beautiful and it's one of my favourite highlighters.

Indeed, you may remember that it made my 2016 favourites (see post here), and here's a photo from that post below that's newer and looks better than the above ones:


While I do have photos of this product from when I first bought it and hadn't touched it yet, those shots look exactly the same as the ones I took yesterday so I'll just give you the new ones.

The product looks untouched not because I haven't used it heaps (I have), but because it's so pigmented and I prefer a natural highlight - meaning I barely touch it with my brush whenever I use it.

Here's how it looks as of today, 18 August 2017:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, it looks brand new - despite frequent use! That zig-zag across the centre of the pan was there when I bought it, and the only spot I can see some use is in the lower right 'corner' (you'll note that the photo looks a little blurry there because I've worn away the surface a little so the camera wasn't sure how to focus on that area).

My aim is to use this product on both the face and eyes until at least the end of August, and I'll try to work on the centre of the pan so we can finally see some use.

I also hope to review this product over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

Now, to pack up the pram and drop the kids at childcare...

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.