Project Pan 2017 mini update #25

/
0 Comments

Today I have a slightly different Project Pan mini update for you. I haven't finished anything else for the moment, but I've had to re-press my Stila bronzer because it's been crumbling before my eyes and I don't want to waste any so best I re-press it earlier than planned.

Above you will see how it looked before re-pressing, and you'll see what I mean about the crumbling: it's as though the product had lifted itself out from the pan, so it was crumbling whenever I touched my brush lightly on the surface.

And here's how it's looking now:


As you can see, I had some trouble getting the product away from the edges of the pan. This is because too much was left to concentrate the remains in the centre, and I wanted to press it as firmly as possible to help with the crumbling issue.

I also added more of my binder than I normally would (I use fractionated coconut oil), just to help the product adhere to itself and hopefully stop crumbling: I do love this colour so I want to use every last drop and I'll be sad when it's gone.

I'm not sure how long this bronzer will last. Initially I thought it would be on my list until the end of the year, but I'm not so sure now - it's not as pigmented as it once was, so it could be done by the end of October. If so, I'll likely throw in another bronzer before year's end. 

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.