Project Dent 2017: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

I'm back with another Project Dent post today, after having wrapped up my last two rounds yesterday. Reason being, I'm keen to work on this product before introducing my next bronzer to Project Pan - so best I sneak this one in now.

Also, this is my favourite bronzer of all time. Not only does Hourglass make my HG formula for bronzers, but this particular shade is my favourite because I feel it's the best colour for my skintone.


I've owned this bronzer ever since it was released in Australia. I couldn't tell you the exact date, but they were in-store in May 2015 in the US, so let's assume I bought mine around July/August of the same year.

Since then, it's stayed at the top of my bronzer list. So why oh why haven't I reviewed it?! Silly me. I have however reviewed Luminous Bronze Light: see here if you're interested.


What I plan to do over the next couple of weeks is use this bronzer daily to see how much progress I can make. I may even use it for a little longer than that, depending on how long it takes me to finish more products and bring in my next bronzer to Project Pan.

I'll also review it during that time, and I'll be able to give you some comparison swatches between this shade, the aforementioned Luminous version, and also Nude Bronze Light - which I recently bought but haven't used yet.


If you're familiar with Hourglass products (or indeed any domed powders), you'll know that they don't show progress very easily. But you should be able to tell from the above and below photos that it has been flattened over time. 

Out of interest, I did also compare it to my new Nude Bronze Light - and I was surprised to see that there is a big difference between them. I honestly thought I'd barely made a dent in this one! But I have, which I suppose makes sense because I do use it heaps and always have.


So, here's how my bronzer looks as of today, 29 September 2017 (indirect sunlight):


Enhanced for clarity:


Direct sunlight: 


Enhanced for clarity:


So, what I'll do over the next fortnight or so is use this daily to see how far I can get in terms of progress. I may be able to flatten the surface a little more, but I'm not holding my breath because this particular shade is super pigmented (and darker than Luminous Bronze Light) so I only use a little each time. 

I'll also try it on the eyes - I don't think I've done that yet - which will help speed things along.

That's all from me! Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.