Project Pan 2017 mini update #29

/
0 Comments

Would you believe, this is my first mini update for September - meaning this NYX gloss is so far the only product I've finished this month. Foo!

I'm quite surprised about that because I do have quite a few products that are nearing the empty stage - it's just that they're all hanging on for dear life so I'm not sure when I'll finish them.


This NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel could have been finished over a week ago: it's just that I made the decision to pull out as much product as I could from the tube with a spatula (the doe-foot applicator isn't long enough, so about a sixth of the product remained at the bottom of the tube until I shifted it).

From the above photos you can see that I probably could have got a couple more applications from the tube if I used my spatula again, but to be honest, I'd had more than enough and it was time to send the product packing.

You'll see my nail polish markers above, and there's the tube again below:


I do love this gloss but I'm also glad that I can start focusing on something else.

I'm also aware that my intention this month was to bring my list down to only twelve products total (instead of my usual fifteen), so I'll need to finish more things by the end of the month if I'm going to achieve that.

Still, I've decided to replace this item for now because I want to keep working on more makeup items - and I'm due for another makeup inventory at the end of September - so I've decided to bring in a small product, in the hope that I can finish it reasonably quickly. 

Here's my next product: 


It's my mini Nars Liquid Laguna Bronzer. This came in a Mecca Beauty Loop box, and I've used it quite a few times already so I know that I like it and am happy to pan it.

Mind you, despite four or five applications, it looks like I haven't used it at all! So I'm not sure how quickly I can get through this: I may need to use it as a foundation darker as well to speed things along.


Even though it's a mini, I am planning to review it in the coming weeks because a little goes a long way so even this 4ml bottle should last me a while. I'll be able to test it with different bases and for different things (perhaps it would work as a contour, too), meaning I can play with it enough to review it.

Wish me luck! It'd be lovely to finish this within a couple of weeks so I can knock one less item off my makeup inventory, but I don't think I'll get there.

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.