Pan that Palette 2017 finale: progress shots only

/
0 Comments

At the end of September, I decided to wrap up Pan that Palette for the year because I'd met my goals and was ready to focus on other projects and other products.

September's update is here if you're interested. I promised in that post to do a proper finale and wrap-up post, plus a photos-only post so you could track my progress over the year. I'm planning to do a 'lesson's learned' post too.

First up, the photos-only post.

A few things to note:
  • Below I've included links to each monthly update, in case you want to see those.
  • I'm a serial mixer, so I often mix shades into one pan when I'm getting tired of them and/or they're almost finished anyway - which is why some of the pans below appear to have vanished very quickly over one month! If you're interested to know what I mixed, when and why, you can see the relevant monthly posts linked below.
  • I recharged my Z-palette during the year so I could remove some empties and switch-out products I wasn't using. My aim for 2017 was to finish as many shades as possible, so it made sense for me to do this.

So without further ado...

Z-palette

As it was in my 2017 intro post:










I also recharged my palette at the end of April: see here if you're interested to know what I moved and why.

Here's my recharged palette:












Hourglass

My Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit, January intro post:


January's update:


February's update:


Stila

My Stila Custom Contour Duo in Medium, when I introduced it in February:


March:


April:


May:


June:


July:


August:


September:


So I completely panned my Stila and Hourglass palettes, and I did finish a good bundle of pans from my Z-palette too : )


In sum

That's all from me!

I hope you enjoyed this little post, and that you're going well with your own panning projects.

As mentioned above, I'll be back soon with other Pan that Palette finale posts: including a wrap-up with a final tally (and how that tally compares to my original goals for 2017), as well as a 'lessons learned' post because I love reading those/watching them on Youtube - so hopefully others will find that useful too.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.