Project Pan mini update #37

/
0 Comments

Well, good news: this morning I finished off another item from my Project Pan list - being my Becca shadow that was the cream-coloured shade from the Ombre Rouge Eyeshadow Palette.

I love the formula of the Becca shadows I own but I'm pleased to have moved another eyeshadow out of my collection. All that's left to do now is to work out what I'm going to focus on next (which I haven't done yet).


Above is how my shadow looked at the end of October. As you can see, there wasn't a lot left but there was still a good amount.

I was able to get through it by not only using it as a base eyeshadow shade, but also mixing it in with my setting powder. The thing is, I don't have a use for matte highlight shades like most people do because my eyes are so hooded that I don't highlight the browbone (if I did, it would make matters worse) and I prefer a glowy or shimmery inner-corner highlight so I only ever use matte highlights because they're there. Yes they make good base shadows, but so does my setting powder and that's what I generally use.

Anyhoo! There it is again:


I've decided not to replace it for now because I'd like to reduce my list by a couple of products, plus I'm also still working out what to pan between now and Christmas. I'd prefer to focus on things that I can actually finish in that time, which doesn't leave me with many options.

Perhaps I'll just throw in a couple of larger products so I can make a start on those before Project Pan 2018. We'll see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.