Project Pan 2017 mini update #42

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Pan mini update for 2017!

I'm pleased to report that I've finished two more products, and I'm not too far off finishing a few more - so fingers crossed that I'll have most of the items on my list panned before Christmas.

Yesterday I finished my Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 32 (reviewed here), and this morning I finally, finally panned my Becca Brightening Under Eye Corrector (reviewed here).


Above is the lipstick: you can see that it's definitely seen some good use! 

While I wouldn't normally scrape out any product from a budget lipstick - especially one I didn't like - in this case I did because I wanted to mix it with the remains of my Too Faced Juicy Melons lipstick (panned last month), just to make the Too Faced product less pink coral and more coral peach.

This Rimmel formula just didn't work for me. Not only did it have a strong fragrance that I found overwhelming (and I hated tasting it), but it also dried my lips out so I couldn't wear it alone and had to layer it over more hydrating formulas. Thank god it's gone.

I've also just realised that I forgot to photograph my marker sheet (apologies!), but you'll see that in December's full update if you're interested.


And hip hip huzzah, I have finally kicked out my Becca corrector. 

This thing lasted me around two years' daily use, so thank golly the shelf-life on this is 24 months because you certainly wouldn't finish it much earlier than that.

It's a wonderful product but I'm now looking forward to trying other correctors so I can work out which one's my favourite. Next on my list to try are Becca's Papaya and Tarte's offering (both recently opened) so I can compare the formulas and tell you which one's the best of the bunch.

There it is again (because I'm so excited about finishing it ; )):


That's all from me for today. Just a short post because the kids have been sick/teething/tantrum-throwing for the last week or so, meaning that it's been harder than usual to find the time to post.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.