Project Dent 2018: Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my second Project Dent post for the year.

I've decided to dent this Too Faced palette again - even though I dented it in October/November 2017 - for the simple reason that I may be panning it next year so I would like to get in at least two rounds of Project Dent in 2018, meaning I can separate those rounds if I do the first one early.

If you're interested in seeing my last update post on this palette, it's here.

And I've reviewed it here if you're interested.


The other reason why I would like to dent it now is because we've got a few things on in the next two weeks and this is an easy palette to reach for because it always works with very little effort.

Also, as you may know I'm currently panning my Burberry quad, and since that doesn't work on its own, it needs another palette to mix it with and I'd like to see how this Too Faced one works with the Burberry.

Yes I am also panning some shadows from my custom palette, but I'll be able to keep using a shimmery lid shade and also an inner corner highlight from that (this palette's all matte) so it shouldn't hold up progress too much.

Anyhoo! Here's how my palette is looking today, 2 January 2018:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


Unfortunately these pans don't photograph well but you should be able to see some small dips in some of them, and there is a larger dip in Honey Butter (middle bottom) because I use that shade a lot. Indeed, I'm hoping that I can hit pan on that shade during the denting period.

Lace Teddy is another shade that's showing good progress (larger pan, middle), but I've worn that down across the whole surface because I use a larger brush in it, so it's not the kind of progress that shows up well in photos.

Wish me luck! If I can hit pan in Honey Butter over the next two weeks - plus open up some more visible dents in at least half the other shades - then I'll be happy.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.