Project Dent 2018 update: Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my second update post for Project Dent 2018.

Yesterday I updated you on my Bobbi Brown bronzer, and although there wasn't much movement to speak of, I'm pleased to say that there is with this palette and I've definitely made a good mark over the last two weeks.


If you're interested in seeing my review of this palette, it's here.

And my Project Dent intro post for this palette is here.

As you may remember, my aim for this round of Project Dent was to hit pan on my most-used shade, being Honey Butter. I also wanted to make the palette look more worn because it's one I'm considering panning next year - keeping in mind that I'm doing Pan that Palette so there's only so much I could focus on this product over the last two weeks (eg, I couldn't use the dark brown as a brow colour because I'm doing that with the brown from my Burberry quad).

Here's how my palette looked two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


And here's how we're looking now, after two weeks' daily use:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've now hit pan in both Honey Butter and Heaven. Honey Butter I use every day (mixed with the Burberry quad I'm panning) as a lid shade or through the crease. Heaven I've been using not only to set my eye primer, but also to set my whole face - including my under-eyes. Happily it's finely milled enough that I can do this and it doesn't look cakey, although it's summer and I'm not as dry as usual so I mightn't be able to do this in the cooler months.

As for the other shades, you should be able to see little dents in the row across the middle, and although I've used all the other shades during the denting period, I haven't used them enough to show progress. I can see some dips when I look at the pans, though - they just don't show up well in photos.

Overall it's been a successful round of Project Dent and I already know that I'm going to be bringing in my Becca shadows to replace these in my next round of Project Dent. Reason being, I want to use them back-to-back so I can work out which shadows I prefer, and once I know that, whichever is my least favourite will likely be panned next year: they both contain a lot of neutral brown and I don't need both.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.