Project Dent 2018: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed

/
0 Comments

Ok, so I've just made my decision: I'm going to dent this bronzer again now, and then I'll kick off Project Pan 2018 on the 25th of January. Why? Because I have Project Dent updates to do at the middle and end of each month, and I'm doing my Pan that Palette updates on the 20th of each month.

So by putting Project Pan on the 25th, I'm moving it away from my Project Dent updates and also the usual month-end posts (empties, favourites, positives etc), which will hopefully make things a little easier this year. I did find the end of the month stressful last year because I was doing things on top of each other, so separating everything should remove most of that stress.


As you may know, I had planned on panning this bronzer in 2018 - but once I saw how quickly I was getting through my Laura Mercier bronzer in only one month of use, I decided to put that first so I could move it out more quickly.

After I've panned the Laura Mercier bronzer, I may well focus on this one and see if I can't finish it too this year. We'll see.

Anyhoo! Here's how my bronzer is looking today, 14 January 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


One of the reasons I picked this bronzer now is because I know that I'll stop using it for bronzing on the 25th (I'll start using the Laura Mercier one then), so for the last few days of the denting period I'll instead be using it as an eyeshadow - meaning I'll be able to focus my brush in the small area that's already showing pan - so hopefully we'll see a change in the 'body' of the bronzer and also in the amount of pan showing on the edge by the end of the denting period.

We can already see rings in this, and while I don't think we'll be hitting pan in the middle anytime soon, I should be able to make the visible rings more pronounced over the next two weeks. Looking forward!

That's all from me. I'm really looking forward to panning more bronzers this year, and Project Dent gives me a way to make some progress in a short period of time before putting each item aside for a while, which will make life easier when it comes to panning it. Every bit helps!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.