Project Dent 2018 update: Becca custom blush and highlighter palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year!

Two weeks ago I decided to dent this custom palette that contains mostly Becca powders and one highlighter from Gorgeous Cosmetics (bottom right).

If you're interested in seeing my Project Dent intro post, it's here.

Here's how my palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now:


Two weeks ago: 


Now:


You should be able to see changes in the surface of all four blushes (the pans running along the top). I've expanded the pan on Becca Bolero (top right), and the other three - Sweet Pea, Wild Honey and Songbird - all have little dents in the centre of their pans. Sure, there haven't been huge changes, but there's certainly movement so that's something.

As for the three highlighters, there's now a dent in the centre of Becca Opal (bottom left) that wasn't there before. There's also a dent in Champagne Pop (centre), and note that I had to re-press the bottom half of this pan because it fell out during the denting period, which is why it looks a little different now. The Gorgeous Cosmetics Prism Summer Highlighter (bottom right) is the only powder that isn't showing obvious use, although I've certainly used it a lot over the past two weeks. I think it will take ages to see progress on this because I don't focus my brush in any particular place, but instead use the five different colours for different things.

It's been a pretty good round of Project Dent, I must say. This is the first time I've used this palette since depotting everything and putting it together, and I'm really pleased that I depotted these powders because I like how they work together and I've used them a lot more now than I did when they were in their individual compacts.

I've also learned that I'm in no rush to try to pan any of these because they're all still in good shape and I like them all, so I'm happy to keep them in my collection for the moment.

Now, to pick out my next items for Project Dent!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.