Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light

/
0 Comments

I hadn't planned on wrapping up Project Dent for this highlighter today, but then I realised that I've been using it straight for thirteen days and that's close enough.

Also, while I do like it, it's not my favourite highlighter and we've got a bit on this weekend so I want to move it out now so I can start using something else.


My Project Dent intro post for this highlighter is here if you're interested.

And I've reviewed it here if you want to hear my thoughts. Long story short, I do like it but I prefer the colour of Brilliant Strobe Light so I generally use that one over this one, and I also think that this one can sometimes look a little dry and frosty on me if I try to build it.

Indeed, this may be a highlighter that I end up panning down the track - once I've knocked out some older items first.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my highlighter was looking (almost) two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Now:


So you can see that a dent has opened up in the middle of the pan, and there's definitely a difference between the before and after shots. Sure, it's not a huge difference - but I'm happy to have any kind of visible progress when it comes to Project Dent because I'm using items for such a short period of time.

This has been a good round of Project Dent for me because I've not only finally reviewed this highlighter, but I've also worked out exactly why I prefer Brilliant Strobe Light over Euphoric, and I've also learned that I wouldn't mind panning this highlighter because it's not essential to my collection.

Now, to choose my next item for Project Dent...

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.