Project Pan 2018 mini update #8

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another mini update for Project Pan!

Above you'll see my empty Revlon Uniq One Hair Treatment. I've been panning this for months now and you'll notice from the markers above that I managed to get through the last bits a lot faster than I was getting through it previously.

This is because I recently discovered that this product made an excellent air-freshener - for the toilets, the kitchen bin and also the nappy bin. Since then I've been spraying it daily on those four areas, which is why I've managed to get through it so quickly.

I'm glad it's gone. It didn't work on my hair at all, although I must say that it worked wonders on the smelly areas of the house!

As for my replacements, I've picked two:


The first is my Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed (reviewed here).

If you read this blog, it will come as no surprise to see this entering my list: I used it in Project Dent a couple of times last year and earmarked it for panning back then, it's just that I ended up panning my Laura Mercier bronzer first because I knew I could finish that one faster.

Here's how much I've used:


As you can see, I've already made a good start on this product - although I'm not sure how quickly I'll pan it because it has more pigment than the Laura Mercier one did and it also lasts better on the face. If I can get it finished within three months (in time for my updated makeup inventory at the end of June), I'll be happy - but I have a feeling that it will last me until July or August. We'll see.

Worth noting now is that I'm currently focusing on a palette that includes a bronzer as part of Project Dent, and we're also going away for a week later in April so I may not take this bronzer with me - meaning that April won't be the best month for me in terms of progress.

Still, I'll make a start and see how far I can get.


Next up, my Alpha-H Balancing & Pore Refining Mask with Joboba (reviewed here). 

As you can see, this product has been on my list before - it's just that I had to remove it from circulation while I was undergoing treatment for contact dermatitis.

Do note that I actually brought this back into circulation a couple of weeks ago but I wasn't able to reintroduce it to my list until I had room for it, so I've already used it a few times since then and my marker is accurate from about the 20th of March.

I'm hoping to have this finished by the end of April.

In sum

That's all from me!

As I mentioned in my last mini update, I've decided to replace my single empty with two new products because I would prefer to bring in my new items sooner rather than later - and once we get to the end of the month, I just won't replace things as I finish them. That way I can keep my list at no more than ten products while still working on larger numbers of products 'behind the scenes'.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.