Project Dent 2016: Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector

/
0 Comments

Yesterday I rounded off my last Project Dent post and I wanted to keep things rolling along so I'm moving straight on to the next one.

I did spend a bit of time working out whether to go through my Becca products next or my Hourglass ones, and in the end I went for Becca because I wanted to use this particular item - my Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector.


I've had this product for something like six months (maybe less?) and I do use it often enough, perhaps every second day, but I haven't reviewed it yet and I want to - plus it won't interfere with/oust any products on my Project Pan or Pan that Palette list, so it seemed like a good one to start with when it came to my Becca stash.

It's a polarising product (you either love it or hate it), and while I personally love it, I can't help but feel that I could find something that does the job a little better - particularly given all the colour correcting products that have recently been flooding the market.

So what I'd like to do is use it daily for a couple of weeks via Project Dent, and in that time I'll work out whether it's a suitable product for Project Pan. If it is, expect to see it moving into circulation soon - that way I'll be able to finish it off and then buy something to replace it (perhaps even one of the newer Becca correctors).

Anyhoo. There's where I'm at:


You can see there's definitely a dent in it, but over the next couple of weeks I'd like to see an even bigger one. You only need the tiniest bit per application with this product, but it's not one of those annoying never-ending ones so I should see some progress in that time.

I'll also review it in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for that.

That's it : ) I'm looking forward to Project Denting my Becca products because some of them do look a little unloved, no matter how much I use them!

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.