Project Pan 2018 mini update #7

/
0 Comments

I have so many posts that need writing but mini updates for Project Pan must always come first because then I can bring in new products to replace what I've finished and therefore keep my list moving.

So I'm jumping on quickly now to report that I've finished this Jurlique balm. It was easy enough to finish it because I was applying it to my feet, knees and elbows, but I did need to ration the last bits until I'd reviewed it - which I did recently (the review is here if you're interested).


As you can see above, it's definitely finished. Thank golly for that: I didn't like it.

Sure it worked fine for hydrating the driest parts of my body, but it smelled and tasted too strong to be worn on the lips (which is what I bought it for) and it's expensive for the amount of product you get, especially when you consider how quickly I got through it when using it on my body.


I've picked two replacements for this product, for the simple reason that I would prefer to bring more products in now while we're a long way away from April's update, and less in later on when I won't be able to show you much progress between updates.

The first item is this Savvy Brow Pencil & Wax. I didn't buy this (it came in a Priceline goodies bag) and while I think it's a reasonable product, unfortunately the pencil is too pale for my brows so it doesn't quite work for me.

There it is again:


So there's a pencil on one end and a wax on the other. While I can use this, I always need to go back in with a darker pencil to fill in the larger gaps in my brows - but this doesn't mean that the product doesn't serve some purpose (it does).

I can see myself getting through this pretty quickly. Given that I need to use quite a bit each time, I don't think it will last me past June. I also need to review it between now and then, so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

As for my other replacement:


This is my Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask (reviewed here). I love this product but I've had it long enough now so it's time to get through it.

You may remember that it was on my PP list for a while (see markers above) but then I had to remove it when I contracted contact dermatitis. After starting treatment for that (which didn't work), I've now brought back some of my old skincare and I would like to finish this sooner rather than later. I can only use it once or twice a week so it'll be on my list for a while, but I do expect to get through it within two months.

In sum

That's all from me.

I hope you're going well with your own panning projects. Do let me know in the comments what you're panning and how you're going if so.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.